Today, we sanded the wood for the dustbin and glued it together with wood glue.

We faced some difficulties due to the errors we made the previous week. The dustbin could not be joint up perfectly and due to the lack of time, we decided to fill up the gaps with glue instead.

From this event, we learnt that that accuracy is very important to ensure that everything fits into place in the end, so we need to be very detailed.

*Bernice went home early without valid reason and she only helped with assembling the pieces

Click on photo for captions

Big backing measurement:


Next Session (29/8)

Last session 😿

Finish up everything and assemble the pieces together to make the final product.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s